Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Freeport-McMoran (NYSE: FCX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.35, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.33. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.91 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.55 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Freeport-McMoran (FCX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DoubleVerify Holdings Inc. (DV) Misses Q2 EPS by 7c
- Dril-Quip (DRQ) Misses Q2 EPS by 44c
- Ladder Capital (LADR) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!