Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Freeport-McMoran (NYSE: FCX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.77, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.75. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.75 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.81 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Freeport-McMoran (FCX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scholastic Corp (SCHL) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.79/sh
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, Revenue Misses
- Costco (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 19c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!