Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Freeport-McMoran (NYSE: FCX) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.06), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.07). Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.15 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.06 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Freeport-McMoran (FCX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DoubleVerify Holdings Inc. (DV) Misses Q2 EPS by 7c
- Evans Bancorp (EVBN) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c
- trivago (TRVG) Reports Q2 Revenue of EUR95.5M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!