Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Freeport-McMoran (NYSE: FCX) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.02), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.33 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.7 billion.
Richard C. Adkerson, President and Chief Executive Officer, said, "We are pleased to report significant progress toward our immediate objective of strengthening FCX’s balance sheet and enhancing shareholder value in a challenging market environment. Our global team continues to execute on our strategy to constrain costs and capital spending in a manner that protects the long-term values of our large resources. Our announced asset sale transactions totaling over $4 billion year-to-date demonstrate the attractiveness of our high-quality asset base. We are focused on executing our operating plans, which position us for significant free cash flow generation in the balance of 2016 and 2017, and on building long-term values from our portfolio of low-cost, long-lived reserves and resources for the benefit of our shareholders."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Freeport-McMoran (FCX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Outlines Details of Strategic Plan, Will Recommence Share Repurchases
- Correction: Cowen Sees a Short Term Trading Opportunity in L3Harris Technologies (LHX) Ahead of Earnings
- Scientific Games (SGMS) Appoints Connie James as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!