Freeport-McMoRan C&G (FCX) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
- Wall Street extends rally as value stocks bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Freeport-McMoRan C&G (NYSE: FCX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.46, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.49. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.52 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.24 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Freeport-McMoRan C&G (FCX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Accenture (ACN) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- VIZIO (VZIO) Management Meeting Implies Upside Likely - Needham & Company
- StitchFix (SFIX) Soars 15% on Better Than Feared Results, Analysts Remain Cautious
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!