Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold (NYSE: FCX) reported Q2 EPS of $1.43, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.81 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.76 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) PT Lowered to $47 at Deutsche Bank
- Boston Beer Co. (SAM) Misses Q2 EPS by $2.10
- Skechers USA (SKX) Tops Q2 EPS by 39c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!