Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) Reports Q4 EPS of $3.25, Sales $5.6B
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc. (NYSE: FCX) reported Q4 EPS of $3.25, $0.37 better than the analyst estimate of $2.88. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.47 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) Outlook is Better Than Perceived - Jefferies
- Roper Technologies (ROP) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c, Offers Guidance for FY and Q3
- Capital One Financial (COF) Tops Q2 EPS by $3.10
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!