Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) Reports Q1 EPS of $1.57, Sales $5.71B
- Wall Street slides, ending seesaw week in a risk-off mood
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc. (NYSE: FCX) reported Q1 EPS of $1.57, $0.33 better than the analyst estimate of $1.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.71 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.31 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) 30-day option implied volatility at 46
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) 30-day option implied volatility at 46 as shares sell off 6.5%
- Skillsoft (SKIL) Gains Following Strong Q2 Results and Raised Full-Year Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!