Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) Reports Better-Than-Expected Q3 Results
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold (NYSE: FCX) reported Q3 EPS of $1.10, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.81 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) 30-day option implied volatility at 46
- Pandemic inflicts off-pitch losses on soccer giants Man Utd, Juventus
- Oracle (ORCL) Falls After Missing Revenue Estimates, Analyst Reactions Mixed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!