Frank's International (FI) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Frank's International (NYSE: FI) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.05), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.10). Revenue for the quarter came in at $129 million versus the consensus estimate of $126.92 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Frank's International (FI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
- Innovative Solutions & Support (ISSC) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.04, Revenues Miss
- Kubient, Inc. (KBNT) Tops Q1 EPS by 15c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!