Franks International (FI) Reports Q2 EPS of 23c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
Franks International (NYSE: FI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.23, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $272.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $277.99 million.
Franks International sees Q3 2014 revenue of $270-280 million, versus the consensus of $294.7 million.
- The Company is revising its full year 2014 outlook for adjusted EBITDA margin and revenue from the onshore portion of the U.S. Services segment. All other expectations are unchanged from the initial outlook, first issued on February 25, 2014. The Company currently expects:
- International Services revenue to grow at least 10%;
- Revenue from the offshore portion of the U.S. Services segment revenue to grow at least 10%;
- Revenue from the onshore portion of the U.S. Services segment to decline 10% versus previous expectation of down slightly year-over-year;
- Tubular Sales revenue to grow at least 4%;
- Adjusted EBITDA margin to be between 37% and 39% versus previous expectation of around 40%;
- The effective tax rate for 2014 is expected to be between 20% and 25%; and,
- 2014 capital expenditures is expected to be approximately $190 million versus previous expectation of $250 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Franks International (FI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
- Kodak (KODK) Reports Q1 Revenues of $265M
- Sonos (SONO) Tops Q2 EPS by 53c, FY Rev. Guidance Beats
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!