Frank's International (FI) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Miss on Revenues
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Frank's International (NYSE: FI) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.11), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.10). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.08 million versus the consensus estimate of $120.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Frank's International (FI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
- Poshmark Inc. (POSH) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- Jack in the Box (JACK) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c, Cpmps Rise 14.5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!