Frank's International (FI) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
Frank's International (NYSE: FI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.14, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $254 million versus the consensus estimate of $256.62 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Frank's International (FI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
- Coherent, Inc. (COHR) Reports Q1 EPS of $1.42
- GoHealth Inc. (GOCO) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!