Frank's International (FI) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c
- Wall Street extends slide on rising inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Frank's International (NYSE: FI) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.18), $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter came in at $115.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $117.13 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Frank's International (FI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lumentum Holdings (LITE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Revenues Miss; Offers 4Q EPS/Revenues Guidance Below Consensus
- Apyx Medical Corp. (APYX) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q Revenues Outlook
- Lemonade (LMND) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!