Frank's International (FI) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c
- Wall Street extends slide on rising inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Frank's International (NYSE: FI) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.13), $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.07). Revenue for the quarter came in at $144.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $136.57 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Frank's International (FI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Upstart (UPST) Jumps After Beating Q1 Estimates and Smashing Guidance Views, Long Runway of Growth Ahead Says Analyst
- Urban One, Inc. (UONEK) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.00
- Superior Drilling Products (SDPI) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!