Franks International (FI) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
- Wall St bounces back on boost from banks, industrials
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- Oil steady on summer demand hopes but Iranian supply looms
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
Franks International (NYSE: FI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.27, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $264.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $266.6 million .Franks International reaffirmed FY2014 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Franks International (FI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Everi Holdings (EVRI) Announces Expected 2021 Second Quarter Results In Connection With Plan To Refinance Outstanding Debt
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Starts Figs Inc. (FIGS) at Overweight
- Accenture plc (ACN) Seeing Strong Demand Offset By Thin Benches, Morgan Stanley Earnings Preview
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!