Franks International (FI) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
Franks International (NYSE: FI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.27, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $264.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $266.6 million .Franks International reaffirmed FY2014 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Franks International (FI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amdocs (DOX) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Revenues Beat; Offers 3Q EPS/Revenues Outlook
- GoHealth Inc. (GOCO) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Datto Holding Corp. (MSP) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q & FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!