Forward Air (FWRD) Tops Q2 EPS by 15c
- Wall Street opens higher after Evergrande-led rout
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar slips from 1-month highs as "buy the dip" trades bloom
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Forward Air (NASDAQ: FWRD) reported Q2 EPS of $1.11, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $0.96. Revenue for the quarter came in at $420.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $389.56 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Forward Air (FWRD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uber (UBER) says it's tracking towards Adjusted EBITDA breakeven in Q3, ahead of prior guidance
- Inotiv Inc. (NOTV) to purchase Envigo for Approximately $545 Million
- UPDATE: Truist Securities Upgrades PacWest Bancorp (PACW) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!