Forrester (FORR) Tops Q1 EPS by 27c; Guides Above Views
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 scale new peak as jobs recovery gains traction
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus, sterling slips
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform for $2.2B
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Forrester (NASDAQ: FORR) reported Q1 EPS of $0.45, $0.27 better than the analyst estimate of $0.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $113.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $106.51 million.
Forrester sees Q2 2021 EPS of $0.52-$0.58, versus the consensus of $0.48. Forrester sees Q2 2021 revenue of $120-124 million, versus the consensus of $116.67 million.
Forrester sees FY2021 EPS of $1.58-$1.68, versus the consensus of $1.40. Forrester sees FY2021 revenue of $473-48 million, versus the consensus of $471.07 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Forrester (FORR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) sees adjusted net loss of $2 billion for Q2, says customer deposits increased
- Steelcase (SCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- GMS Inc. (GMS) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!