FormFactor (FORM) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Wall Street ends rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FormFactor (NASDAQ: FORM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.36, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.33. Revenue for the quarter came in at $188.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $185.79 million.
FormFactor sees Q3 2021 EPS of $0.31-$0.39, versus the consensus of $0.38. FormFactor sees Q3 2021 revenue of $182-194 million, versus the consensus of $187.26 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on FormFactor (FORM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Manchester United plc (MANU) Misses Q4 EPS by GBP 5.67
- Progressive Corp. (PGR) Reports August 2021 Results
- Weber Inc. (WEBR) Reports In-line Q3 Revenue, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!