Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Foot Locker (NYSE: FL) reported Q1 EPS of $1.60, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $1.51. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.18 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.21 billion.
Foot Locker sees FY2022 EPS at upper end of $4.25-$4.60, versus the consensus of $4.41.
The Company's updated full-year 2022 outlook is summarized in the table below.
Upper end of down 4% to 6%
Comparable Sales Growth
Upper end of down 8% to 10%
Square Footage Growth
Down 1% to 2%
30.6% to 30.8%
20.7% to 20.9%
Upper end of $4.25-$4.60
Up to $275 million
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Foot Locker (FL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers FY23 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
- FactSet (FDS) Reports Q3 EPS of $3.76, Offers Guidance
- KANZHUN LIMITED (BZ) Reports Q1 Revenue of $179.5M, Net Income of $19.1M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!