Flowserve (FLS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS, Offers Guidance
- Global stocks eye new high on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Flowserve (NYSE: FLS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.53, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $985.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $958.49 million.
Flowserve sees FY2021 EPS of $1.30-$1.55, versus the consensus of $1.64.
- Revenues Down 4.0% to 7.0%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Flowserve (FLS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Hartford (HIG) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.56; Rejects Additional Proposal from Chubb (CB), Raises Buyback
- Chart Industries (GTLS) Tops Q1 EPS by 11c, Offers FY Guidance
- Reliance Steel (RS) Tops Q1 EPS by 59c, Offers Guidance