Fisker (FSR) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fisker (NYSE: FSR) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.05), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.05).
- Fisker Ocean program in high gear and remains on-track for Q4 2022 start of production at Magna Steyr’s manufacturing facilities in Europe. Technology decisions enable greater range, acceleration, advanced driving assistance, and overall more content than initially planned.
- Key department heads and top talent from software, fintech, mobile comm’s, video gaming, and auto industries in place. Total of 148 full-time employees onboard.
- Reservations total more than 12,467 as of today. Retail daily reservation rate up 400% since mid-October 2020. More than 70% of reservation-holders currently drive internal combustion vehicles and more than 50% drive non-premium brands, indicating broad consumer appeal for our products.
- Announced an MOU with Hon Hai Technology Group (Foxconn) to jointly develop a breakthrough vehicle pioneering a new market segment to be sold globally under the Fisker brand commencing in Q4 2023.
2021 Business Outlook
The following information reflects Fisker’s expectations for key non-GAAP operating expenses and capital expenditures in full-year 2021. Spending is expected to be roughly equivalent by quarter. The ramp-up in spending in Q1 2021 versus prior periods is a reflection that the concept and sourcing work in the second half of 2020 was successful and the Ocean program development is now in high gear.
|Research & Development (Non-GAAP)1|
|Selling, General & Administrative (Non-GAAP)1|
|Total Operating Expenses (Non-GAAP)1|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fisker (FSR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: NextEra Energy (NEE) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 EPS Outlook
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement