FirstEnergy (FE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers FY Guidance
- Wall Street slips as tax uncertainty, tech losses weigh
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
FirstEnergy (NYSE: FE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.59, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.64 billion.
FirstEnergy sees FY2021 EPS of $2.40-$2.60, versus the consensus of $2.51.
- The company updated its full-year 2021 GAAP earnings forecast range to $1,000 million to $1,110 million, or $1.84 to $2.04 per share based on 544 million shares outstanding. It reaffirmed its full-year 2021 operating (non-GAAP) earnings guidance of $2.40 to $2.60 per share, with expectations to be in the top half of that range.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on FirstEnergy (FE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Manchester United plc (MANU) Misses Q4 EPS by GBP 5.67
- Skillsoft (SKIL) Gains Following Strong Q2 Results and Raised Full-Year Guidance
- Adobe (ADBE) PT Raised to $695 at Mizuho Securities Ahead of Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!