First Midwest Bancorp (FMBI) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get Alerts FMBI Hot Sheet
Dividends declared per common share (in Dollars per share): 0.09
Today's EPS Names:
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
First Midwest Bancorp (NASDAQ: FMBI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.34, ex-items, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.33.
- Generated earnings per share, excluding certain significant transactions (1), of $0.34, up 25% from the first quarter of 2016 and 6% from the fourth quarter of 2016.
- Grew fee-based revenues to $38 million, an increase of 13% from the first quarter of 2016 and 2% from the fourth quarter of 2016.
- Improved efficiency ratio (1) to 61%, down from 65% for the first quarter of 2016 and 64% for the fourth quarter of 2016.
- Increased net interest income to $115 million, up 43% from the first quarter of 2016 and 31% from the fourth quarter of 2016.
- Reduced charge-offs net of recoveries, to average loans, annualized, to 12 basis points, down 45% from both the first and fourth quarters of 2016.
- Completed the acquisitions of Standard Bancshares, Inc. on January 6, 2017, adding $1.8 billion in loans and $2.0 billion in deposits, and Premier Asset Management LLC on February 28, 2017, adding approximately $550 million in trust assets under management.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on First Midwest Bancorp (FMBI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Tops Q4 EPS by 69c
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) Updates 2021 Financial Guidance to Include Recently Acquired GW Pharmaceuticals plc
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Related EntitiesPremier Asset Management, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!