First Interstate BancSystem (FIBK) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- S&P 500 muted after strong inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Oil prices rise after robust China data, Middle East tension
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
First Interstate BancSystem (NASDAQ: FIBK) reported Q4 EPS of $0.76, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.78.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on First Interstate BancSystem (FIBK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MIND Technology Inc. (MIND) Misses Q4 EPS by 22c, Revenues Miss
- Raytheon Technologies (RTX) Appoints Neil Mitchill as CFO (earlier)
- Analysts Raise Estimates and PTs on Nvidia (NVDA) After Positive Trading Update and the First Data Center CPU Launch