First Hawaiian (FHB) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street opens higher after Evergrande-led rout
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar slips from 1-month highs as "buy the dip" trades bloom
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
First Hawaiian (NASDAQ: FHB) reported Q2 EPS of $0.68, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.67.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on First Hawaiian (FHB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uber (UBER) says it's tracking towards Adjusted EBITDA breakeven in Q3, ahead of prior guidance
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Inventiva (IVA) Reports Q2 Loss of EUR0.60
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!