FibroGen (FGEN) Tops Q3 EPS by 21c
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq rises on growth optimism, shrugs off hawkish Fed
- Dollar extends gains on Fed boost
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Crude oil prices steady near multi-year highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FibroGen (NASDAQ: FGEN) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.38), $0.21 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.59). Revenue for the quarter came in at $30.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $24.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on FibroGen (FGEN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- iRobot Corporation (IRBT) Tariff Exclusion Passes the Senate - BofA Securities
- FibroGen (FGEN), HiFiBiO Announce Transformative Partnership to Advance Next-Generation Therapies for Patients with Cancer and Autoimmune Disease
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!