FibroGen (FGEN) Tops Q2 EPS by 31c
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
FibroGen (NASDAQ: FGEN) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.28), $0.31 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.59). Revenue for the quarter came in at $43.95 million versus the consensus estimate of $27.74 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on FibroGen (FGEN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FibroGen (FGEN) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Revenues Miss
- Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 EPS Mid-Point Guidance Above Consensus, FY21 Revs. Mid-Point Views Below Consensus
- Geron Corp (GERN) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!