FibroGen (FGEN) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- Futures rise after upbeat results from Walmart, Home Depot
- Walmart (WMT) Tops Q1 EPS by 48c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Performance Food Group (PFGC) to Acquire Core-Mark (CORE) for $2.5B in Cash and Stock
FibroGen (NASDAQ: FGEN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.83, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.73. Revenue for the quarter came in at $120.55 million versus the consensus estimate of $111.75 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on FibroGen (FGEN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MYT Netherlands Parent B.V. (MYTE) Reports Q3 Revenues of EUR164.8M
- Ajax I (AJAX) Reports Q1 Revenues of GBP113.9M
- Northern Star Acquisition Corp (STIC) Reports Q4 Revenues of $112.2M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!