FibroGen (FGEN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FibroGen (NASDAQ: FGEN) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.50), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.51). Revenue for the quarter came in at $31.93 million versus the consensus estimate of $27.15 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on FibroGen (FGEN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Signify Health, Inc. (SGFY) Misses Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenues Outlook
- Hackett Group, Inc. (HCKT) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q EPS/Revenues Outlook
- Riley Exploration Permia (REPX) Reports Q2 Loss of $2.12
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!