FibroGen (FGEN) Posts Large Q2 EPS, Rev Beat
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FibroGen (NASDAQ: FGEN) reported Q2 EPS of $1.26, $1.77 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.51). Revenue for the quarter came in at $191.57 million versus the consensus estimate of $29.03 million.
“This has been a very productive quarter with the achievement of multiple regulatory and clinical milestones. We had a positive pre-NDA meeting with the FDA on roxadustat. Supported by positive efficacy and safety data, including compelling MACE and MACE+ results, we look forward to submitting our U.S. NDA in October. In IPF, the first patient was dosed in our Phase 3 pamrevlumab program,” said Thomas B. Neff, Chief Executive Officer. “We are pleased to see the publication of two articles in the New England Journal of Medicine on our pivotal roxadustat Phase 3 studies in China.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on FibroGen (FGEN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 04/08: (ORBC) (AVCT) (RICE) Higher; (BOX) (OTIC) (LNDC) Lower (more...)
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesEarnings, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!