FibroGen (FGEN) Posts Large Q2 EPS, Rev Beat
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FibroGen (NASDAQ: FGEN) reported Q2 EPS of $1.26, $1.77 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.51). Revenue for the quarter came in at $191.57 million versus the consensus estimate of $29.03 million.
“This has been a very productive quarter with the achievement of multiple regulatory and clinical milestones. We had a positive pre-NDA meeting with the FDA on roxadustat. Supported by positive efficacy and safety data, including compelling MACE and MACE+ results, we look forward to submitting our U.S. NDA in October. In IPF, the first patient was dosed in our Phase 3 pamrevlumab program,” said Thomas B. Neff, Chief Executive Officer. “We are pleased to see the publication of two articles in the New England Journal of Medicine on our pivotal roxadustat Phase 3 studies in China.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on FibroGen (FGEN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
- Boot Barn Holdings (BOOT) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c
- Marker Therapeutics (MRKR) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesEarnings, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!