FibroGen (FGEN) Misses Q1 EPS by 26c
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
FibroGen (NASDAQ: FGEN) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.78), $0.26 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.52). Revenue for the quarter came in at $16.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $34 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on FibroGen (FGEN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FibroGen (FGEN) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Revenues Miss
- Information Services Group (III) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c, Revenues Beat
- Castle Biosciences Inc. (CSTL) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!