FedEx (FDX) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY16 EPS
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
FedEx (NYSE: FDX) reported Q4 EPS of $2.66, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $2.69. Revenue for the quarter came in at $12.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $12.31 billion.
Without adjustments, FedEx reported a loss of $3.16 per diluted share for the fourth quarter compared to a profit of $2.62 per diluted share a year ago, and earnings of $3.65 per diluted share for the full fiscal year, compared to $7.48 per diluted share last year.
FedEx sees FY2016 EPS of $10.60-$11.10, versus the consensus of $10.88.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on FedEx (FDX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Misses Q2 EPS by 89c
- Williams Cos. (WMB) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- Sterling Construction (STRL) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; Raises Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!