FedEx (FDX) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY16 EPS
- S&P 500 and Dow slip as upcoming Fed meeting looms
- Oil prices rise to over two-year high as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
FedEx (NYSE: FDX) reported Q4 EPS of $2.66, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $2.69. Revenue for the quarter came in at $12.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $12.31 billion.
Without adjustments, FedEx reported a loss of $3.16 per diluted share for the fourth quarter compared to a profit of $2.62 per diluted share a year ago, and earnings of $3.65 per diluted share for the full fiscal year, compared to $7.48 per diluted share last year.
FedEx sees FY2016 EPS of $10.60-$11.10, versus the consensus of $10.88.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on FedEx (FDX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HEXO Corp. (HEXO) Q3 Revenue Rise 2% YoY
- Motorcar Parts of America (MPAA) Reports Q4 EPS of 0.04
- Chewy (CHWY) Delivers a Beat-and-Raise Quarter, Shares Fall as Top-Line Growth Slows, Guidance Looks 'Conservative' Says Analyst
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!