FedEx (FDX) Misses Q2 EPS by 10c, Offers FY EPS Guidance
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - December 20, 2016 4:21 PM EST)
FedEx (NYSE: FDX) reported Q2 EPS of $2.80, $0.10 worse than the analyst estimate of $2.90. Revenue for the quarter came in at $14.9 billion vs. consensus estimate of $14.92 billion.
FedEx sees FY2017 EPS of $11.85-$12.35, versus prior guidance of $11.85-$12.35.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on FedEx (FDX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marin Software (MRIN) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
- American Axle (AXL) Tops Q2 EPS by 26c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!