FedEx (FDX) Misses Q2 EPS by 10c, Offers FY EPS Guidance
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - December 20, 2016 4:21 PM EST)
FedEx (NYSE: FDX) reported Q2 EPS of $2.80, $0.10 worse than the analyst estimate of $2.90. Revenue for the quarter came in at $14.9 billion vs. consensus estimate of $14.92 billion.
FedEx sees FY2017 EPS of $11.85-$12.35, versus prior guidance of $11.85-$12.35.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on FedEx (FDX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Kroger (KR) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c, FY EPS Guidance Beats
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!