FedEx (FDX) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Cuts FY16 Outlook
- S&P 500 opens near record high as focus shifts to Fed meet
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Dollar slips in muted trading as Fed meeting looms; Bitcoin tops $40,000
FedEx (NYSE: FDX) reported Q1 EPS of $2.42, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $2.45. Revenue for the quarter came in at $12.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $12.3 billion.
FedEx sees FY2016 EPS of $10.40 - $10.90, versus prior guidance of $10.60 - $11.10 and the consensus of $10.82. The outlook assumes moderate economic growth and does not include any operating results or costs related to TNT Express. The capital spending forecast for the fiscal year remains $4.6 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on FedEx (FDX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) to Outperform
- Legion Partners Issues Letter to Genesco (GCO) Shareholders Regarding Company’s Misaligned Executive Compensation Structure
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!