FedEx (FDX) Down 2.5% on Q3 Miss, Lower Outlook
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Oil falls 2% on risk aversion, dollar strength
- Pfizer (PFE), BioNTech (BNTX) Announce Positive Topline Results From Pivotal Trial of COVID-19 Vaccine in Children 5 to 11 Years
FedEx Corporation (NYSE: FDX) is down a quick 2.5 percent on a Q3 earnings miss and lower guidance. Peer UPS (NYSE: UPS) should also be on watch also.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ConocoPhillips (COP) Acquires Permian interest From Shell For $9.5B
- Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA) Withdraws FY21 Guidance, Provides Update on Q3
- ConocoPhillips (COP) Announces Significant Enhancement to Multi-Year Plan with All-Cash Permian Asset Acquisition; Increases Ordinary Dividend; Improves 2030 Emissions Intensity Reduction Target
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!