Fastly, Inc. (FSLY) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fastly, Inc. (NYSE: FSLY) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.09), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.10). Revenue for the quarter came in at $83 million versus the consensus estimate of $82.03 million.
Fastly, Inc. sees Q1 2021 revenue of $83-86 million, versus the consensus of $84.6 million.
Fastly, Inc. sees FY2021 revenue of $375-385 million, versus the consensus of $379.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fastly, Inc. (FSLY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Alphatec Holdings (ATEC) Announces Preliminary Q1 Revenue Results and Provides Corporate Updates
- RPM International (RPM) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c