Fastly, Inc. (FSLY) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Fastly, Inc. (NYSE: FSLY) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.04), $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.10). Revenue for the quarter came in at $122.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $118.88 million.
Fastly, Inc. sees Q3 2023 EPS of ($0.09)-($0.07), versus the consensus of ($0.05). Fastly, Inc. sees Q3 2023 revenue of $125-128 million, versus the consensus of $126.14 million.
Fastly, Inc. sees FY2023 EPS of ($0.27)-($0.21), versus the consensus of ($0.24). Fastly, Inc. sees FY2023 revenue of $500-510 million, versus the consensus of $501.71 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fastly, Inc. (FSLY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley says PagerDuty stock is 'too cheap to ignore'; Shares gain after earnings
- CleanSpark, Inc. (CLSK) Reports FY Loss of $1.29
- PagerDuty, Inc. (PD) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!