Fastly, Inc. (FSLY) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- Wall St gains on rate cut prospects, soft landing hopes
- Stocks will be hostage to earnings delivery in 2024 rather than yields - JPMorgan
- General Motors (GM) surges on $10 billion buyback plan, increased dividend
- Bill Ackman sees risk of hard landing if Fed doesn't start cutting soon
- Bonds bask in talk of Fed interest rate cuts
Fastly, Inc. (NYSE: FSLY) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.15), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.14). Revenue for the quarter came in at $102.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $98.96 million.
Fastly, Inc. sees Q2 2022 EPS of ($0.18)-($0.15), versus the consensus of ($0.14). Fastly, Inc. sees Q2 2022 revenue of $99-102 million, versus the consensus of $99.5 million.
Fastly, Inc. sees FY2022 EPS of ($0.60)-($0.50), versus the consensus of ($0.55). Fastly, Inc. sees FY2022 revenue of $405-415 million, versus the consensus of $407.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fastly, Inc. (FSLY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foot Locker posts earnings beat, but narrows annual forecast
- Construction Partners, Inc. (ROAD) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c ; Offers Guidance
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) tops profit estimates as AI order momentum continues
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!