Fastenal (FAST) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Wall St weighed down by inflation jitters
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fastenal (NASDAQ: FAST) reported Q1 EPS of $0.37, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.42 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.43 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fastenal (FAST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Clover Health Investments (CLOV) Reports Q1 Revenue of $200.3M
- China Online Education Group (COE) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Revenues Miss
- Spark Networks, Inc. (LOV) Misses Q1 EPS by $2.05
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!