Faro Technologies (FARO) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c
- Wall Street climbs at open on energy, banks boost
- 'An EV Cash Machine': Tesla (TSLA) Beats on Revenue and Profit But Supply Chain Warning Sends Shares Lower, Analysts Positive and Raise Numbers
- Meta Platforms (FB) in Talks to Sell its Crypto Project Diem to Silvergate Capital (SI) for $200 Million - WSJ
- Intel (INTC) Stock Down on EPS and GM Guidance Miss, Analysts Cautious
- Dollar races higher as markets brace for larger, faster rate hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Faro Technologies (NASDAQ: FARO) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.08), $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.23). Revenue for the quarter came in at $70.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $65.22 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Faro Technologies (FARO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netscout Systems (NTCT) Tops Q3 EPS by 27c
- MACOM Technology Solutions (MTSI) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
- OSI Systems (OSIS) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!