Faro Technologies (FARO) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Bulls back in charge as Omicron worries wane
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Faro Technologies (NASDAQ: FARO) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.01), $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $79.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $82.94 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Faro Technologies (FARO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ameresco (AMRC) Acquires Plug Smart
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS by 29c, Q4 Guidances Tops Consensus
- AutoZone (AZO ) Tops Q1 EPS by $4.82
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!