Fanhua Inc. (FANH) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Bulls back in charge as Omicron worries wane
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
- MongoDB (MDB) Stock Surges 17% Following Q3 'Beat and Raise'
- Intel (INTC) Plans to Take Mobileye Public in Mid-2022
- Oil climbs more than 2% on easing Omicron fears, Iran delay
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fanhua Inc. (NASDAQ: FANH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.10, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.10. Revenue for the quarter came in at $106 million.
Fanhua expects its operating income to be approximately RMB80 million for the fourth quarter of 2021. This forecast is based on the current market conditions and reflects Fanhua’s preliminary estimate, which is subject to change caused by various factors.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fanhua Inc. (FANH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MongoDB (MDB) Tops Q3 EPS by 26c, Q4 Guidance Beats
- Conn's (CONN) Reports Q3 Revenues of 334.8M, Diluted EPS of $0.60
- HealthEquity (HQY) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, FY EPS Guidances Misses Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!