FactSet (FDS) Reports Q3 EPS of $3.76, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FactSet (NYSE: FDS) reported Q3 EPS of $3.76, better than the analyst estimate of $3.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $488.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $477 million.
FactSet sees FY2022 EPS of $12.75-$13.15, versus the consensus of $13.02. FactSet sees FY2022 revenue of $1.8-1.83 billion, versus the consensus of $1.81 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on FactSet (FDS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers FY23 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
- Quotient (QTNT) Reports Q4 Revenue of $9.8M, Loss of $26.87M, Provides Business Update
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Tops Q1 EPS by 44c, Hikes FY23 EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!