FactSet (FDS) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FactSet (NYSE: FDS) reported Q2 EPS of $2.72, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $2.74. Revenue for the quarter came in at $391.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $391.46 million.
FactSet sees FY2021 EPS of $10.75-$11.15, versus the consensus of $11.17. FactSet sees FY2021 revenue of $1.57-1.585 million, versus the consensus of $1.58 million.
•Organic ASV plus professional services is now expected to increase in the range of $70 million and $85 million over fiscal 2020.
•GAAP revenue is expected to be in the range of $1,570 million and $1,585 million.
•GAAP operating margin is expected to be in the range of 29.5% and 30.5%.
•Adjusted operating margin is expected to be in the range of 32.0% and 33.0%.
•FactSet's annual effective tax rate is expected to be in the range of 15.0% and 16.5%.
•GAAP diluted EPS is expected to be in the range of $10.05 and $10.45. Adjusted diluted EPS is expected to be in the range of $10.75 and $11.15.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on FactSet (FDS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- Rite Aid (RAD) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c, Revenue Beats, Offers Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!