FICO (FICO) Tops Q1 EPS by 47c
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
FICO (NYSE: FICO) reported Q1 EPS of $2.74, $0.47 better than the analyst estimate of $2.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $312.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $319.64 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on FICO (FICO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Downgrades Boise Cascade Company (BCC) to Neutral
- Moody's Corp (MCO) PT Raised to $322 at Stifel, Raises Estimates