Express (EXPR) Tops Q4 EPS by 16c
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Express (NYSE: EXPR) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.66), $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.82). Revenue for the quarter came in at $430.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $424.7 million.
Full Year 2021 Outlook:
Due to the uncertainty of the current environment, the Company will only provide a high level outlook for 2021. For the full year of 2021, the Company expects the following:
- Sequential comparable sales improvement throughout the year
- Significant gross margin improvement for the year
- Buying & Occupancy expense dollars to decrease double digits as a percent to 2019
- SG&A expense dollars to decrease high single digits as a percent to 2019
- Positive operating cash flow for the year
- Positive EBITDA for the second half of the year
- Capital expenditures of approximately $35 million
Assumptions in the Company outlook are dependent upon the duration and intensity of the COVID-19 pandemic.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Express (EXPR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c
- Simply Good Foods (SMPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance