Evolent Health (EVH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Evolent Health (NYSE: EVH) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.01), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $271.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $261.55 million.
The Company is not providing forward looking guidance for GAAP reported financial measures. A reconciliation of forward looking Adjusted EBITDA to net loss attributable to common shareholders of Evolent Health, Inc., the most comparable GAAP financial measure, is provided in the "Guidance Reconciliation" table below.
With the pending sale of True Health New Mexico, the Company expects to report True Health results as a discontinued operation in 2021, and the Company is providing forward-looking guidance for the Services business only.
Revenue for the year ending December 31, 2021 is expected to be in the range of approximately $830.0 million to $880.0 million. Adjusted EBITDA is expected to be in the range of approximately $40.0 million to $50.0 million.
For the three months ending March 31, 2021, revenue is expected to be in the range of approximately $205.0 million to $215.0 million. Adjusted EBITDA is expected to be in the range of approximately $10.0 million to $14.0 million.
This "Business Outlook" section contains forward-looking statements, and actual results may differ materially. Factors that may cause actual results to differ materially from our current expectations are set forth below in "Forward Looking Statements - Cautionary Language" and Evolent Health, Inc.'s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC").
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Evolent Health (EVH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Hartford (HIG) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.56; Rejects Additional Proposal from Chubb (CB), Raises Buyback
- Inotiv Inc. (NOTV) Prices 2.647M Share Common Offering at $17/Sh
- GreenBox POS (GBOX) Appoints New Chief Financial Officer and New Head of Risk Management