Evolent Health (EVH) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Evolent Health (NYSE: EVH) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.02), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $222.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $216.92 million.
Full Year 2021 Guidance
Revenue for the year ending December 31, 2021 is expected to be in the range of approximately $870 million to $900 million, compared to previous guidance of $845 million to $880 million.
Adjusted EBITDA is expected to be in the range of approximately $50 million to $58 million, compared to previous guidance of $42 million to $52 million.
Third Quarter 2021 Guidance
For the three months ending September 30, 2021, revenue is expected to be in the range of approximately $215 million to $230 million. Adjusted EBITDA is expected to be in the range of approximately $11 million to $15 million.
This "Business Outlook" section contains forward-looking statements, and actual results may differ materially. Factors that may cause actual results to differ materially from our current expectations are set forth below in "Forward Looking Statements - Cautionary Language" and Evolent Health, Inc.'s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC").
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Evolent Health (EVH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- USANA Health Sciences (USNA) Prelim. Q3 Guidance Misses Consensus, Raises Buyback
- Hut 8 Mining Corp (HUT) Prices 17.55M Share Offering at $8.55/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!