Evertec (EVTC) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Bulls back in charge as Omicron worries wane
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Evertec (NYSE: EVTC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.62, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.62. Revenue for the quarter came in at $145.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $142.65 million.
Evertec sees Q4 2021 EPS of $2.61-$2.66, versus the consensus of $2.65. Evertec sees Q4 2021 revenue of $574-583 million, versus the consensus of $575.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Evertec (EVTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HealthEquity (HQY) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, FY EPS Guidances Misses Consensus
- Stellantis (STLA) Targets EUR 20B in Incremental Annual Revenues by 2030 Driven by Software-enabled Vehicles
- Designer Brands Inc. (DBI) Reports Q3 Revenues of $853.5M, Adjusted Diluted EPS of $0.86
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!